Saturday, September 14, 2019

For Tuesday:
i look and i know how positive this would be... i confirmed telepathy before with different people... i just don't wanna be let down, but then again i know voices can be true when tuned right too bad Tuesday doesn't always go on facebook idk if telepathy works every single time but its a risk i will be taking but at the same time... i feel her soul i feel her depths... shes very attractive i was the one to break up with her in the past but it's cause i had to learn a lot in life first and i was reading signs wrong and its not cause of she did bad.... it was more i have to learn more about life to get life to be fully realized how blessed we all can be



the pic says:

Ariel
(About an ArchAngel)
Karen: ArchAngel Ariel Who are you? (Asking her spirit through thoughts.)

Ariel: I am one of your many loves. 

Karen: As in lover, like Romance?

Ariel: Yes, but I’m not the only one. 

Karen: I’ve seen you in Visions, You’re Beautiful. Please say more...

Ariel: I Find you highly Romantic. It’s Quite Lovely. 

Karen: Enough About me I wish to know more about you. 

Ariel: O I like the quiet type. That’s you huh?

Karen: Yes, at times lol

Ariel: I embrace (karen) passionately. 

Karen: I'm not gonna write erotica but this soul is of the greatest. I can really sense that of her. 

Ariel: I’m Tuesday. Scuba Tuesday. Is what you know me as. 

Karen: That woman is you? Wow…So that’s why you’re also named Ariel!

Ariel: Yes, you 

Karen: I feel her soul is the same vibe as archangel Ariel...So im gonna go for it…

(Tuesday is kinda like an Ex GF of mine From my high school days.) If you Ariel is her
highest self ...Does Tuesday know what you know

Ariel: She often is in search of it...which is an unbroken heart to help her lead. 

Karen: Tuesday i do not wish to force romance on you…. But i’m wondering how true this
hearing voices talk is …. it feels real… Almost like i can touch you. But it’d be through
only our souls. I’m not even sure if you wanna date me but please let me know if you’d
wanna rekindle sometime. 


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -