Friday, September 13, 2019

i had a dream i was kurt the creator jesus but that i love everyone even the ones who tortured and tried to kill me in the dream the people who abused me did with medication being toxic and plugged into my hand then my head it hurt but i believed in god so it kept falling off which the poison of the big pharma drugs didnt affect me they kept putting it in me but god saves there was a chance were i got to use a cell phone or write a letter telling people just the city i was in which in the dream i was in Anaheim where i saw rihana write a song about my dream this one as if it was real and that she wants to know more about me i loved my abusers who tried to make me sick but it didnt affect me so they let me blow their cover and i ended up dying then came back to karens life awake lol

i let them kill me or theres an alternate where i didnt die and became a singer



 im pro at unconditional loving everyone lol

Listen to nirvana-in his hands same kurt 




iit was like human trafficking with nurses there doing illegal experiments of poisoning people



but i changed their heart at the end by my love

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -