Sunday, December 25, 2011

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/a-live-action-pocahontas-movie-is-rumored-to-be-in-the-works-at-disney-18196771
in this dream i was 17? I was shown Pocahontas morph into a native american with red head dress… in the dream They said My name MY name (me) of my soul was named ELANTE they said not with an I like ILLUMINATI itts EL ELante but 1 identify her as idk like i have bad memories of me never having elante as if shes riri cause shes too pretty in the dream a different dream i was a native american my wife was my first ex gf she morphed ugly and 1 died for her i got stabbed by a village ambush i was a man in the dream elante looks more like riri if we share a soul like as twin ?ames sharing a soul name would make sense but idk if shed really want me

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -