Sunday, February 4, 2018

https://www.anime-planet.com/characters/gaara


i had a dream about rihanna where i met her and she kissed another guy in front of me and im like thinking that shed rather want a boy than me 

it was horrible i couldnt quite tell her in the dream about my who lead on by the spirits for years about how it should be us… i cared for her very much she was the same girl in vibe as my pleasure i felt her light a she kissed him “it was staged honey”

so like i wanted to talk to her i saw gaara in my youtube video and im like please give this to her im like rihanna its so important you dont kill yourself so i told her people staff members to if you care give this to her in the dream i forgot about telepathy being possible and she turned into a white girl with bblack hair and im like i that a different girl? but the brown her is the same in vibe

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -