Saturday, August 18, 2018


art by me
the first dream i battled satan trying to find answers in the dark aabout rihanna i still dont know what to believe
the second one was me witnessing my roomates death so scary
 the third one me and my mom survived a plane crash barely got hurt but she watched lifetime with me after that and i cried so long
i kept having nightmares but the last one was a lifetime movie the little girl so innocent she was excited for the daughter and daddy day and the dad runs her over like why hasn’t she died and the mom finds the card her daughter made him shes like why hasn’t he spent the money and hid the card suspicious he tried to run her over again with the car but before he did she the mom saved hr daughter and got the cops to book him in jail and the daughter was blind after the first getting run over but she had use of the seeing eye aid technology available and i balled through the movie cried so much but my dad said stay high like positive and i woke up even though was sad i am tempted to use the dream in comics of how she became a blind super hero i know its very sad but what if that were a real event ? id want to honor the girl somehow the girl was white with a brown dora hair cut she was prolly 4 years of age then

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -