Saturday, August 11, 2018

i had a dream i was a guy and the dad was different than my dad and it was like a diff life and i was worried at him torturing me so i hurt his electronics and then he bashed me real bad i was like very bruised on my head then i switched to the brother and i beat up tthe dad but it was horrible till i noticed it turn more like a video game lol then it was a bit less threatening and fun with magic lol i killed the dad with the bruised kid when he healed some i went in him to kill the dad cause he was evil ….
but forr a moment i saw the dad kill me sent me to the grave but its like it had two endings like alternates

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -