Wednesday, August 15, 2018

 had a dream for once riri didnt want me i wake up to jesus saying he dont want me gay either way ive been lied to so much idk the way i should go like why am i a girl i have more passion if i can be a guy
 in the bad dream i was so sad then i ate poison berries but didnt die and there was a light like actually idk if i ddied in the dream but point is…. i was sad but in real life idk if shes really my twin flame with all the signs if she said no that would sucks but id move on to like….try to be gifted with the next best one but i think off it as were sealed like in such a romantic was spirits are guiding us together maybe atleast me to her but like idk i love her i feel without her id cry like i am now i just every time i see her die in my mind i ball llol the thoughts too much but she says” its ok karen im here”
like with people like my moms death or someone close family etc thinking of their death i get teary but can shrug it off as it hasnt happened yet ima enjoy tthem all i can but when her death catches my esurprise in played out i cry more no offense just I knew the mom etc was fake when i pictured it but idk im not trying to be rude i think the more correct way to say it is theres alot of light in her that went in my eyes and heart touched i cried but pint is shes amazing i bet ðŸ™‚ and all she has to do is nothing but be herself
-___- cause its like when i picture it my mind goes blank like idk if it fake or not till my thoughtss turn back on
likee with her tthe catching myself by thinking is delayed compared to others i catch myself faster idk … i think idk if im wording it right i felt horrible when i thought my mom died but my significant other makes me feel better than my mom can ðŸ™‚ even though she is awesome um such a daze that was though
 very scary either way lol but riri she caught me though

it sucks in my dream riri told me on a beach she wasnt into me

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -