Saturday, August 11, 2018

i had a dream that i was gonna blow a blowtorch from the back of my head through my mouth at a guy first it was through a toy that morphed red dragon toy to riri a cool red dragon cause not all of them are bad but like i stopped when i saw ithe toy wasnt me it was riri i point it to my head and was in a shower room as a man with shorts no shirt point is keep riri in the back of my head burning as a twin flame lol fire breathing cheers to my enemies to cheer up
never did get the fire breath at them cause riri is at the back of my mind if she my tf i dont wanna recklessly risk my life for her to keep me you know?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -