Friday, August 10, 2018

and she came to bless me that she really likes mee ad its strange to think shes satan so i use my faith to switch realities and voices i hear.. i cant believe shes the evil of this world cause it sucks too bad so i think theres a war goin on spiritually..its like some bring hell the others bring heaven snd i cat forget that theres two sides… two riris in slang satan likes to disguise but i recognize the lit up her the most the pure one faith turns the evil ones away so… yeah those dreams were great i saw little her grow up th eyoung her had a six pack of abs lol she looked very happy to see me she said she misses me and all that romantic stuff i just hope its real 
in my dream it was like all the bad in life is fake 
i had a dream before of me punching it was teaching me the people would just use violence back at me but like i dont see how my voice and angels would ever fail cause id be like im your friend i wish you peace …. i love you as a friend and family .. wouldnt that stop them if they had a heart?
i had a dream riri didnt take me yet cause she was afraid of gangs finding me but she felt better with my info

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -