Friday, August 24, 2018

and i told everyone and she wrote me on fb and met me and it was best ever she understood me and fed me great guacamole and in n out and nacho cheese rofl we we were gonna get married i bet lol wow that was the best dream ever i was teling my r.i.p. grandpa as if he were alive im like shes tall dark and handsomoe rofl and on fb she said im the best the guy outside said a lawyer is giving me a million dollars llmao she was kindest in the dream to be so excited for being her romantic self for me 
 touched my heart to see her so happy
 the dream continued in the next two dreams spent time with her in happy dreams then the last dream i had aa different gf and a strange ritual made it a nightmare the people were cutting throats and killing babies it was scary i was in a church and they made the blood go in my mouth said to spit it at a picture and i was like no and spit it in the sink 
in other words if i had a different gf or bf its cursed like a nightmare lol 
i think it represents the hell others believe in it would kill my god children so why be so cut throat?
hell = he’lll (self sacrifice for loving everyone) = heal

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -