Wednesday, September 18, 2019

i had a dream emma made plans to marry me and we drank a little of the jack Daniels with honey to celebrate i was kinda shy until she said she grew up a lot and she showed me wearing a tux as her plan for the wedding (she knows me) it was gray colored i think my mom saw us drink and she wanted to try some so i poured a bit on her hand it was like honey lol and she went crazy and was got in coma after crazy teens hit her and my dad turned into a mad drunk he said mom never wants to go on the knotts berry farm rides when shes drunk point of the dream is "arent you glad your parents are all for family" yes in real life they dont touch alcohol ,,, not saying its bad but hating is i hated the people in the dream of the people who hitt with their fists my mom and put her in a coma but after saying hate i said sorry i know im more loving than that again i don't believe nightmares but i grew in appreciation

what i meant by my mom going crazy is she ran down the street after tasting the honey and nearly dodged oncoming cars and the kids ran down the street with their arms linked making her fall they didnt fight her but later i found out she was resting in her van and a thing with fan propellers landed where her seat was and emmas mom said she might die cause she was on life support and my dad chased me and emma and we calmed him down there were people trying to fight us there it was kinda like the pool game chicken ? or the kind where we were on something like a bed to make us taller and me and emma found some peace in a room where she showed me a pic of me in a tuxedo

 i knew to not worry in order to help my mom but i'm glad it wasn't real i was feeling good on the little bit i had i said i get out of my shell with alcohol but if they hint for a family in the future i wanna be a good parent in the dream i knew i wasnt crazy

 i had another dream i was writing wedding vows to emma cause i felt shes really special in the dream and awake now i already knew that all along and feeling her higher self is amazing cause she helps me feel good and teaches me things like i didnt know emma draws she only showed me a few in real life i think thats really nice i always wanted to see her draw more lol

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -