Monday, September 9, 2019

i had a dream where people hated me even my old friends they said its cause my comics are what they hate the told me not to make anymore they wouldn't let me in their home and i cried it was Halloween in the dream i said i wont talk to the voices then like they said not to but i actually really like my voice hearing though in real life
  • Karen Soon in the dream the men were treating me bad with violence and one of them was my friends supposed boy friend who idk in real life and her father said he hates the part in the comic my old comic of dante getting tortured in hell its symbolic and that all men aren't evil and i asked my friend if shed rather get treated nice or date a mean celebrity i was trying to see if she was shallow and she said she wants to be treated nice
  • Karen Soon i know all men are'nt evil but i saw a lot were in the mental health areas but its ok cause i think that house was just itching for me to leave as if it was giving me signs i like it here a lot better and its a cozy home
  • Karen Soon i think the dreams message was to leave the past in the past and that it helped me grow into more positive and at the end of the dream i had  alot of money lol
  • Karen Soon like they hate the haunting of my past but they helped me not be like kurts old song ....which kurt was i in the previous dream he said he made rape me the song as an anti rape song that he wanted to save people by taking self sacrificial abuse even and that was me in this life younger me i didn't have hope in the world at the time
  • Karen Soon and in yesterdays dream my same friend said shes into being spiritually positive
  • Karen Soon its odd cause the spirits say i'm Jesus and i have only dreams of jesus where i'm him (the first one wasn't though but after that all jesus dreams was me) i see a lot of similarity even to the fact where john my red dragon spirit guide baptized me it was relating to the dream i had of the last shadow person was kept alive and grew into a dark version of earth chasing me
  • Karen Soon the dark figure was rihanna and she did haunt me in real life but was only to show my self sacrificial unconditional love for her and now i have that for me and i grew out of that stuff to see better that this world is safer than i previously thought
  • Karen Soon and i didn't mean to break the worlds hearts and i know i cant walk on water right now but the guides seemed to have given me telepathy legit
  • Karen Soon according to my room mate always speaks what i say to her in my head physically she repeats it and laughs at me lol but its all good lol
  • Karen Soon i had two other confirms well 3 or more in the past
  • Karen Soon i don't wanna be worshiped if im jesus i want everyone to be god too
  • Karen Soon and the outside world seems like they all acting as if they know me really just when they press my buttons in a bad way i tend to want to leave enough and found a better home
  • Karen Soon but note i miss my family and friends
  • Karen Soon in other words the people want to hear more positive from me spiritually
  • Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose (Official Music Video)
    YOUTUBE.COM
    Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose (Official Music Video)
    Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose (Official Music Video)

  • Soundgarden 4th of july
    YOUTUBE.COM
    Soundgarden 4th of july
    Soundgarden 4th of july

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -