Wednesday, August 21, 2019

https://ems.stryker.com/en/ambulance-cots


i had a dream i went to ETS the emergency mental health hospital

I HATE That place in real life

I was like talk to my parents what the heck did i do i behave great

and i didnt get an answer and i freaked out cause i hate that place but not on the outside freak out on the inside lol and there were these EMTs taking people out to be free i was one of the people who broke out that way we were going to see a show with a stage of magic lol

then the voices i heard in the dream said to smile cause its funny cause they broke me out and

i was happy then later my mom picked me up the cars were a long line but i found theirs and it was like a school parking lot of cars waiting to pick up their kids lol

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -