Saturday, August 10, 2019


Karen Soon August 10 at 6:55 AM · i keep dreaming that rihanna wants me over and over again and in the last one i just had i heard this song  this part stood out in the dream "And all my bones began to shake, my eyes flew open And all my bones began to shake, my eyes flew open No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden" its funny cause i dreamt of a hidden door and people always call me snow white idk why lol i feel like that whole song LOL when it comes to me and her kurt died in a garden glass house (i have sleep dreams im jesus and kurt which he shares rihannas bday but different year coincidence?!)

 kurt says circuitboard in rape me accoustic or do re mii forget  (all the songs below go together)


 Nirvana - Rape Me (Solo Acoustic + lyrics)

 oh smorgasbored i see

Atmosphere - Your Glass House (Official Video)


From First To Last - "Afterbirth" (Full Album Stream)



Machine Gun Kelly - Glass House (Lyrics) feat. Naomi Wild


 Linkin Park - Castle Of Glass (lyrics)

 (i had a dream she was pocahantus just cause the previous song said river bend)

Just Around The Riverbend - Pocahontas (lyrics) that was something sigh (how i saw the fork in the river part = me being mormon vs following rihanna like my dreams said to do…)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -