Wednesday, September 18, 2019

 i had a dream a long time ago i self sacrificed me trying to save her we we native americans or something like in a tribe that got ambushed and she was my wife....for some reason her face was ugly but it came clearer it morphed into emmas face (again nothings actually ugly) it was showing me my feelings that emmas not ugly so she went back to normal and i turned and tried knifing the guy running at us she was behind me and everything went black i think it was a double KO

it was probably  a dream i had in 2010

the voice told me as i died in the dream to not to act with violence in this life and i felt like a kid who hacked and slashed with a knife like it was nothing....but the other guy was something you know?


sounds like he says get you  in the very beggining

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -