Thursday, September 12, 2019

i keep having dreams that brianna and brogan dont hate me lol that we hang out in many dreams and they super cool with me if you're my old friend listening know id love to hear from you guys see how your doing and i care much love have a nice day whatever you choose

 brianna said she didnt talk to me cause she didnt know what to say that i kinda took her and her moms breathe away when i tried to die in 2014

and that i forget if this is true but donna hurt her ankles too in the dream i asked her how she got hurt and she said a car accident

ive been too lazy to write down dreams but i should be more into writing them so i wont forget but kurts showing up more as me yet again lol

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -