Monday, April 22, 2019

dream one rihanna cheated on me wasnt my twin flame (the only dream out of hundreds that said that)


Audio Slave – What you are (lyrics)
dream 2 jesus was real (was me yet again in my dreams) but i found a secret place like inside a mountain and it was a place called children of bodem (which is a Finnish band) chuckie from rugratss was my twin flame and we were scared of eachother lol cause i wanted rihanna sttill i think its sarcasm for im comfortable most with her
in the shrine was my family as ancient statues
 it was the same mountain as my other dreams
omg like this:


except thats in the neighboor country russia


Lambert Tower Garret mountain reservation video

the orange trees i saw in a red dragon dream of mine llol

for the statues my mom was mther mary and i kep saying im like jesus and i saw a jesus statue and idk what my siblings wwere i think my sister katie had a cow head lol morphed but we didnt get along we do in real life but wasnt in the dream then there were killer whales in the ocean on the way to the mountain we took a train i think and the killer whales were doing flips out of the water and eating seals

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -