Wednesday, April 24, 2019

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318852.php


i had a dream rihanna didnt come to me cause she was cheating on me my dad told me to leave the demons alone i said i cant cause ihave to get to the bottom of voice hearing or the top would make sense more anyways my whole family and my aunty dee dee was shown at the hospital after my broken bones which was true i told rihanna i was still in love that i needed a better camera to capture my beauty so maybe she got confused she said she was sorry she cheated when i did an abraaham hicks trick letting go of my anger she sad she is very attracted to me that she wont cheat again and that shes mine very much sincere vibes came too
 i didnt haunt her and thats when she said shes mine and in real life after i said in my head if you really cheated its ok im still in love but i believe the spirits want it to be just us but that shes free and that i am not cutting her off and after that in awake life right she did me strongest very very much ever for like 2 hours straight pleasure that felt real lol
voice said
“we gave that dream to you cause you’re a care giver”
she is at it again ðŸ˜‰

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -