Tuesday, April 23, 2019

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jason-momoa-dawyne-the-rock-johnson-hawaii-mauna-kea-telescope-tmt-protest-sacred-land 


i had a dream just now i was with family they were doing their hawaiian dances and in my head i was talking to rihanna i asked her to do bad to me and she screamed and gave me pleasure and said she wants me not to hurt
 im already over the pain asking in awake life but the dream solidified me in more lol so theres no way ima ask for bad shes really sweet in my head and in the dream my mom said i sleep talk lol i do alot lol
my room mate says i say candy candy or mommy lol
 but my room mate talks to me about rihanna in her sleep lol she doesnt know that

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -