Friday, May 10, 2019

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appa_(character)
i had a dream i was having sex with rihanna after she showed me balance concentration changes skin color i changed into albino with red eyes  
i had a dream after that there was an avatar air bender appa ? the bison but it had the head of a skull i didnt know if it was a hat or not from my angle i rode on it they told me ideas for comics lol which i love those ideas
im tempted to make comics but i wish i could to pixel art too idk which to invest time in… rihanna is so hot oh yeah in my dream i was saying the only sexual things that work involves rihanna seemingly and telepathy other wise its cursed so in the dream i had a voice say right before that that skyst is there to protect me and in the dream i went through all the signs that makes rihanna and me seem legit in the dream the safety was being convinced about her

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -