Tuesday, June 24, 2008

https://www.videoblocks.com/video/door-open-to-bright-light-warm-yellow-new-opportunity-epiphany-afterlife-1pdghdh

used to dream lucid in my dreams i was asking the people in my dream to show me the secret dont act dumb like i knew the people in my dream were actors pretending not to know anything right


so when i put faith in telling them come on i know you know the secret and faith that they'll tell me 

that's when they stopped acting that they didn't know


they knew perfectly the plans we were in a super market but the lady i think she looked similar to kwin the one that's like ok i will tell you the secret AND we went into the DOOR WITH LIGHT a secret door that i wasn't supposed to be too loud or bad people would get me but in the light i was safest i got the answer but forgot when i woke up


kwin when i met her now him in this life ‘he she’ said she was engaged to robyn for 7 years that they were supposed to get married


what if shes a me giving me a hint cause that's rihanna's name


she was in second place a trans man in process …. used to word it like id love to look like that but riri beat her look but kwin was second place right


recalling all this is giving me….clues closer to what ive been searching for I KNOW SEE THE OPEN DOOR of light open right now…

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © I Am Fukai Seikou: Twin Flame (Romance) - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -